Mentor Headlands Community Center
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

WELCOME
to
MENTOR HEADLANDS

The Mentor Headlands Community Center is located in Mentor Headlands on the south side of Lake Overlook Drive between Corduroy Road and Marigold Road.  Mentor Headlands is in the North Eastern section of Mentor, Ohio.

The Community Center was incorporated in 1952.  Two lots with a total frontage of 100' were purchased in June of that year for $1100 and construction of the building began in June of 1955.

Through community involvement, grants and a hard working board the center has recently undergone many renovations. The roof was the greatest improvement and has now been completely rebuilt.

 

 
 

 

MHCC_Front

 

 

   
Mentor Marsh